How can I get Jio 10GB free?
Dial 1299 Toll-Free Number from your Jio number. After the call gets connected, just listen to all the instructions, if you get any choice to claim the data, tap that. Now, You’ll get 10 GB of add-on pack after the call is disconnected and to claim that use MyJio app.
How do I get 1GB free data on Jio?
Get 1 GB Free 4G Data From My Jio App :
- First of All Download or Update My Jio App From Play Store. : …
- Now Open app and Login Using your Jio Mobile Number.
- On Dashboard, Click “More” option from Top Right > click on JIO Engage.
- Open Jio Engage & You Will See “Jio Cadbury Free 1GB Banner“.
How can I get free 2GB data on Jio?
To check for the free data on your Jio number, head to the My Plans section of the MyJio app. Jio is offering free additional data to select users in India once again. This free data credit of 2GB per day high speed data comes with a validity of 5 days.
Is Jio giving free data 2021?
The Jio telecom is providing free 10 GB data to its every user. Yes, you heard it right, with just one miss call you can get free data on Jio sim. This Jio free data miss call number 2021 can be used by any Jio sim user for free internet data.
How can I get free data?
5 Net Neutral Apps That Give You Free Mobile Internet Data
- Gigato. Probably one of the best known apps in the category, Gigato has been around for a while and allows users to “earn” data on the app, which can then be redeemed from your carrier. …
- Earn Talktime. …
- Paytunes. …
- My Ads (India) …
- Recharging your phone.
At what time Jio data is free?
Jio users can enjoy 4G data for absolutely free between 2 am and 5am daily. This means the data that they consume between these hours will not get deducted from their daily allowance.
How can I get 1 GB for free?
Airtel TV App | Download and Get Free 1GB Data
- Download/Install Airtel TV App.
- Enter your Airtel number and verify it by Confirmation code.
- You will get Instant 1 GB data at Your Account.
- Done, you will get free 1GB 3G/4G Data for 3days.
Is Jio private net free?
Reliance Jio’s 4G services are now live, and we explain all the details on the JioNet service. Reliance JioNet WiFi app gives access to the company’s free public WiFi hotspot. … Jio is currently offering free unlimited data, voice and video-calling for all users who register for the service.
How can I get free 5GB data on Jio?
How to borrow up to 5GB of data from Reliance Jio?
- Step 1: Open the MyJio app on your smartphone and go to ‘Menu,’ which is on the top left of the page.
- Step 2: Select ‘Emergency Data Loan’ under mobile services and Click ‘Proceed’ on the emergency data loan banner.
- Step 3: Select the ‘Get emergency data’ option.
Is Jio giving extra data?
It is important to point out that Jio isn’t providing the additional high-speed data to all its users. … This means that the users will not only get plan’s data allocation but the extra 2GB high-speed data benefit as well.
Is Jio giving free data at night?
Terms and conditions for Jio prepaid and postpaid plans
Here, the voice is completely free. In other words, you will not be charged anything towards the voice usage or the data put to use for making 4G voice calls. All “Unlimited at Night” offers pertain to 4G data that is used between 2am – 5am.
How can I get free 100GB data in Jio?
The free 100GB data will be credit to the user’s MyJio account within 48 hours of doing the recharge. Reliance Jio’s free data vouchers can only be redeemed through MyJio app installed on the mobile device of the eligible user.