Morrisons said the discount was a thank you to NHS workers. To claim the discount, shoppers will need to download the MyMorrisons app and sign up to the NHS Club. After that, they will be eligible to redeem the 10% discount on their shopping as well as other treats and offers.
Can I use my NHS card at Morrisons?
You must download the My Morrisons app and join the NHS club in order to scan your in-app barcode at the till and receive your 10% discount. The NHS staff member must be present for the transaction to claim the discount.
How do I register my staff discount online at Morrisons?
How to register for your online discount
- Step 1 – Log in to Morrisons.com. Open Morrisons.com and log in or register your shopping account. …
- Step 2 – mymorrisons.com. …
- Step 3 – Find Customer Number. …
- Step 4 – Tick to Continue. …
- Step 5 – Details. …
- Step 6 – Password. …
- Step 7 – Registration. …
- Step 8 – Link Account.
How do I join Morrisons NHS club?
To sign up:
- Head over to the My Morrisons website and login with your My Morrisons account Email & Password combination.
- Click on ‘Clubs’. This is located next to your Offers.
- You will be given a list of clubs you can opt in to. …
- When opting into the My Morrisons NHS Club you will be asked to enter your NHS email address.
Is Morrisons still doing 10 NHS discount?
Morrisons is today extending its 10% discount for our NHS heroes, first introduced in April 2020, for the whole of 2021. … From April, NHS customers will be asked to join the NHS Club and then use their Morrisons More Card app at the till to claim the discount.
Does Morrisons give discount to blue light?
Morrisons is giving Blue Light Card members and NHS workers a 10% discount this winter. Whether you’re looking to find the last few Christmas presents or if you’re tackling the shopping list for festive food, the discounts could help your money stretch a little further this year.
Does Tesco do NHS discount?
Does Tesco offer NHS Discount? At the moment there are no official NHS discounts for NHS staff to take advantage of. You may however be able to pick up offers that are distributed nationwide.
What is Morrisons staff discount?
We care for our colleagues. It’s how we keep hold of the best talent. We offer highly competitive salaries and regularly review them so they reflect your contribution and achievements. We’ll give you a discount card so you can enjoy 15% off your shopping at Morrisons, with no cap on savings.
How do I claim my Morrisons points?
- Click On ‘My Account’ once you have signed into the More Website.
- Click on ‘Manage My Preferences’
- Click on ‘£5 Voucher Preferences’
- Here you will be given the options of Using your card in store or Online.
How do I get a Morrisons loyalty card?
How do I request a new card?
- Login with the Email & Password combination you entered when registering.
- Click on ‘My Account’
- Select Replace/Cancel Card.
- Click on ‘Report my card as lost or stolen’ if you have lost your card.
- Click on ‘Request a replacement for a damaged card’ if you have damaged your card.
Will Morrisons extend NHS discount?
“We are also today showing our continuing gratitude and appreciation for the incredible work of other key workers in the nation, by extending our 10% discount for NHS staff for the whole of 2021.”
Does B&M take blue light card?
NHS & Blue Light Card Holders Get 10% Discount at B&M Retail. NHS workers can get 10% off at B&M ! Just show your NHS staff card or blue light card at the till. Excludes alcohol & kiosk.
Do NHS get discount at Sainsburys?
Does Sainsburys give NHS discount? Currently, Sainsburys does not offer a specific NHS discount. … We will still bring you the latest discounts to help you save money on your next order.