In order to redeem this Premium and Samsung 6 Month Trial Offer, Eligible Users must open the Spotify mobile app in their Eligible Samsung Device and access the Spotify Premium destination tab in their Spotify mobile app (the “Premium Destination Tab”).
How do I claim my free Spotify on Samsung?
Open the Spotify app on your Samsung Galaxy device. Click on the “Premium” tab in the app. Choose “Spotify Premium for Samsung” to and click on TRY 3 MONTH FREE to redeem the offer.
How do I get my 6 month free trial on Spotify?
The following is quick steps to get the offer: Step 1: Connect your AT&T WiFi to your car, or become an AT&T Thanks Gold or Platinum user. Step 2: You’ll receive a unique link to access the offer. Step 3: Go to www.spotify.com/us/claim/att-thanks/ to start 6-month free trial.
How do I enable Spotify on my Samsung?
How to use Spotify on the Samsung Multiroom system
- Open the Samsung Multiroom App and click on Source.
- You may need to select More first.
- Select Spotify. …
- If you have the Spotify app installed on your device it will take you straight into the Spotify app. …
- Now you should see all available devices.
How do I get Spotify Premium for free forever 2021?
How to Get Spotify Premium Free on Android
- Open the Spotify app on your Android device. Log in to Spotify or sign up for it.
- Click the Settings button and the GO PREMIUM button.
- Tap GET PREMIUM choice.
- Tap the START MY SPOTIFY PREMIUM button.
Is Spotify free on Samsung Galaxy?
As part of their partnership, many new Samsung devices come with Spotify preinstalled and are eligible for three months of Premium free. Spotify first partnered with Samsung back in 2018 to make the music streaming service part of the setup process of new Samsung devices.
How do I get Spotify Premium for 6 months?
The Spotify Premium and Samsung New 6 Month Free Trial Offer is made available by Spotify. It entitles you to access Spotify Premium for an initial six calendar month trial period without charge from the moment you activate the Free Trial Period by submitting valid payment details that are accepted by Spotify.
How do I activate my free trial on Spotify?
How To Try Spotify Premium (and Avoid Getting Charged)
- Head to Spotify.com in your web browser.
- Click the word “Premium” on the upper right side of the webpage.
- Click “Try Premium.” You’ll notice the 30 Day Free Trial is advertised on this option.
- Log in with your existing Spotify Account. …
- Click “Try Spotify Premium”.
How do I get a free month of Spotify?
Interested users can visit the Spotify website to grab three months of Premium subscription for free with a Visa card. To avail the latest offer, customer needs to sign in using their personal Spotify account and provide valid Visa card details on the offer landing page.
How do I sync my Samsung to Spotify?
Link Spotify to your Samsung account to easily log in and play across all your Samsung devices.
- Make sure you’re logged into your Samsung account on your device.
- Log into Spotify.
- You’re prompted to link your Samsung account. Note: This prompt is the only way to link your accounts.
Is Spotify for free?
Download and install the free Spotify application. There are versions for desktop and iPhone/iPad and Android phones. Sign into your account on those devices and get listening.
How do I turn off Spotify on s21?
Long press your Android Home button. Select Task manager. Click Exit next to Spotify.
What is the cheapest way to get Spotify Premium?
Simply put, the easiest way to try Spotify Premium at no cost is to sign up for their 1-month free trial. They’ll ask for payment information and then start charging $9.99 for an Individual account after 1 month, so be sure to cancel if you don’t intend to use it thereafter.
How can I get Spotify Premium for free without paying?
Signing up for a Spotify Premium account using PayPal is another simple way to get free Spotify Premium legally. When you sign up using PayPal, you get the first three months of Premium for free. Just remember to cancel your subscription before the end of the three-month trial if you don’t want to pay the monthly fee.