How can I get an Apple account without a credit card?
If you create an Apple ID before you start shopping in the iOS App Store or iTunes Store, Apple typically asks for a credit card number as you go through the setup screens. You can skip the credit card requirement if you go into the App Store first and select a free app to download before you create an account.
Do you need a card for a free trial?
“Free” trials require credit cards because they want the trial to lead to the subscription, which will be automatic unless you take action to discontinue. Many people don’t pay close enough attention to cancel it early enough, so the company gets some money from you.
Can I use the app store without a payment method?
If you don’t have an Apple ID, you can create an Apple ID without a payment method. If you already have an Apple ID, you can remove payment methods from your existing Apple ID after you sign in to the App Store, iTunes Store or Apple Books.
Can you use App Store without credit card?
You can us the App Store/iTunes Gift cards to put a balance on your account, but you still may be asked for a credit card. App Store & iTunes Gift Cards by Email.
How can I get Apple music for free?
On an Android device:
- download Apple Music for free from Google Play Store.
- we’ll text you when your subscription’s about to begin – follow the link for Apple to verify your membership.
- if you’re connected to WiFi, you’ll get a PIN to enter in the Apple Music app.
Is DoNotPay free?
DoNotPay is your safest bet if you’re looking for a VCC for a free trial, as our Free Trial Card is completely free of charge. That said, note that it doesn’t and cannot hold actual money since it isn’t connected to your actual bank account.
Why can’t I download an app on my iPhone without a credit card?
In order to download free iOS apps without having payment information on file with Apple, you will need to create a new iTunes account. For more information about this, please see http://support.apple.com/kb/ht2534 which describes the process for setting up a new account without payment information.
How do I add money to Apple pay without debit card?
How to add money to Apple Pay without a debit card
- Navigate to your card info using your iPhone.
- Open your Apple wallet app.
- Tap the Apple Cash card.
- Tap Add Money.
- Enter the amount of money to add, which should not be not less than $10.
- Hit on Add, then confirm the U.S. credit card that you want to use to add funds.
Why is Apple making me pay for free apps?
It helps identify you, verify your country and your age (indirectly). You can set it to None if you don’t have any subscriptions paid through your iTunes account. If it isn’t recognizing your credit card, here are some of the possible reasons: Insufficient balance or account in arrears.
How do I select none for payment method?
Open Settings app on your iOS device → [your name] → Payment & Shipping → Payment Method. Now, edit your payment details. To remove your payment method or change to a different payment method, head over to the bottom of the Payment Details screen and tap Change Payment Method.
How can I install apps without Apple ID?
You have three main options to overcome this problem:
- Use a third-party tool to sideload apps onto your device.
- Jailbreak your iPhone or iPad so you can use alternative app stores.
- Use an older version of iTunes released by Apple that still supports the App Store.