You can apply the discount to your purchase whether you pay at the pump or in the store. At-the-Pump Purchase: Before providing payment, simply swipe your Fuel Rewards® card at the pump. If you do not have your card, you may enter your Alternate ID, usually your phone number.
Visit AAA.com/Shell, click the “Get Started” button, enter your AAA Membership number, and create a Fuel Rewards account. (You automatically receive Gold Status level membership when you sign up.)
How do you get 10 cents off Shell?
How to Earn
- Join the Fuel Rewards® program.
- Visit a participating Shell station and swipe your Fuel Rewards card or enter your member ID.
- Choose Shell V-Power NiTRO+ Premium Gasoline and fill up with at least 8 gallons.
- Earn a 10¢/gal reward for your next fill-up, up to 20 gallons.
How do you use the Shell Fuel Rewards app?
Save with a Single Swipe
Use the Fuel Rewards app to link a credit or debit card to your Fuel Rewards account. At the pump, swipe your linked card to access your rewards and lower your fuel price. Select YES to redeem all rewards or NO to only redeem savings from Gold or Silver Status.
How can I get Shell gas cheaper?
Simply sign up for the Fuel Rewards Program, link your credit or debit cards and rack up the savings. Here are a few tips to unlock your full savings potential: Use a linked credit card when you dine at any of the 10,000 participating restaurants and earn 10¢/gal for every $50 you spend on qualifying purchases.
How do you get Shell Fuel Rewards?
How it works:
- Join the Fuel Rewards® program and get Instant Gold Status.
- Swipe your Fuel Rewards® card or enter your Alt ID when you fuel at a participating Shell station.
- With Gold Status, you will receive 5¢/gal in Fuel Rewards® savings on every fill-up.
How do I use my Stop and Shop Gas Rewards at Shell?
Customers may redeem their points at Stop & Shop gas stations and participating Shell stations by swiping their participating Stop & Shop card or manually entering the 13-digit number on the back of their key tag which will instantly initiate the price drop.
How do I get a Shell discount card?
Join today and get your free Fuel Rewards card.
- If you picked up a card at a participating Shell station, you can register it here.
- Or, you can order a card when you sign up – we’ll send it to you absolutely free.
Does Shell offer a gas card?
The Shell Gas Card has a $0 annual fee and offers rebates of 10 cents to 30 cents per gallon, up to 20 gallons per fill-up, every time cardholders get gas at a Shell station. … The not-so-good news is the Shell Gas Card can only be used to make Shell purchases.
How do you use Shell pay and save?
It’s simple: Just confirm the Shell station and your pump in the app, and you’ll receive a three-digit number. All you have to do is enter the number at the pump, watch the price roll back and fuel up. The screen on the phone shows the steps to take in the app to complete a payment.
Where can I use my Shell Fuel Rewards card?
You can use your FRN Card to earn Fuel Rewards savings at any Shell station participating in the Shell Fuel Rewards program. You can also use your FRN Card to redeem Fuel Rewards savings at any participating Shell station within the FRN program.
Where can I use my Shell Fuel Rewards Mastercard?
The Shell Fuel Rewards® Card is a closed-loop credit card that can only be used at Shell gas stations. The Shell Fuel Rewards® Mastercard® is an open-loop credit card that can be used to make purchases not only at Shell gas stations, but also at other stores.
How do I activate my Fuel Rewards card online?
3. Activating Your Card. Activate your FRN™ Card at www.fuelrewards.com to manage your FRN™ Account online and track Fuel Rewards® savings earned through the FRN™ program including the Shell® Fuel Rewards® program. No more than one (1) FRN™ Card can be linked to your Fuel Rewards Network™ account at a time.
Do you have to pay for Shell Fuel Rewards?
What is the Fuel Rewards® program? A free loyalty program that rewards members with cents-per-gallon savings at Shell.
What time of day is gas cheapest?
GasBuddy specifically recommends Mondays and Tuesdays between 7 a.m. and 10 a.m. for filling up if you want short wait times.